God Warriors God Warriors

I liked it

I thought it was really well done. My only problem was the little kid's voice. It just wasn't good at all. One or two characters seem similar to the webcomic called "Zap!" but I'm sure nobody has heard of it. So overall I'd still give it a perfect ten!

Inuyasha's Halloween Inuyasha's Halloween

Awesome

Great job! I was surprised how well the voices matched the real voices used on the show.

MC-Huggies responds:

I know, they're very talented voice actors! I was lucky to have them help me.

PokeMeMon part 2 PokeMeMon part 2

didn't like it

It's distasteful, poorly drawn/animated, and the sound sucked. It was pretty clever and a little funny. I used to watch the show so I get all the jokes. I probably would have liked it if it was animated better but I'm a n00b at flash too so I wont bitch about it. I generally dont like sick flashes unless they have great humor to it.

BillySchwaggles responds:

Oh, well...

Nonsense Nonsense

i chatted with the guy

he says his cousin made it and he was the one who posted it. sorry, wasnt adam sandler. oh, and tell wade i said yo. nobody will give me his or toms screen names. meh, probably for the best, eh?

Mr. T Vs Superman Mr. T Vs Superman

hey member me? i'm biohazardpeasant.

great movie. u spelled we're wrong

(2004) That one song (2004) That one song

yo

hey i just tried IMing you but u werent on :'(. my sn is biohazradpeasant. oh, great movie by the way

Diablo 2 parody part 5 Diablo 2 parody part 5

the story was ok

but if you could just learn to be a better animator it would be awesome. you've got the scripts, now you just have to learn to draw because, DAMN! I cannot begin to tell you how poorly those characters were drawn. and they kept changing! whats up with that? but the story did have its good points like how sig stuff sux azz. in fact, you should just give flash to The Plague because he obviously knows whats what. maybe im being a little hard. like we gamers say "everyone's a newb at one point" ;D

night-raider responds:

The plague does not know how to use flash, but damn hes a good at drawing stuff on paint.

Sadly, I have to agree on your comments. But, with each episode I improve a little, I learned everything about flash on my own (which is an amazing feeling, almost as good as an erecti..... Its a good feeling). I guarentee my next flash will have much improved visuals.

Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep2 Final Fantasy Sonic X:Ep2

hey it's me, biohazardpeasant!

member me? the guy who IM'd you saying "yo whats the password?yo whats the password?yo whats the password?yo whats the password?yo whats the password?yo whats the password?" well i'm writing a review now. uhhh......sup?

BlackDevilX responds:

DAHH!!!!!! the password is ACTW!1

PALADIN episode 1 PALADIN episode 1

good but...

you can't seriously say that whole thing took you a year? it was great but it wasn't "took a year" great.I'vee sen 4 month flash that were bettere thsan this. either you're new or not understanding something about flash. in either cases you have great potential for furture flashs.

Dog V.S Satan Dog V.S Satan

heh...cool

Y'know one thing that has majorly been misunderstood due to media is that Satan isn't in Hell. Satan doesn't like Hell. He's actually afraid of it. He just tries to get more people to be in Hell because eventually he's going to suffer there as well.