God Warriors God Warriors

I liked it

I thought it was really well done. My only problem was the little kid's voice. It just wasn't good at all. One or two characters seem similar to the webcomic called "Zap!" but I'm sure nobody has heard of it. So overall I'd still give it a perfect ten!

Inuyasha's Halloween Inuyasha's Halloween

Awesome

Great job! I was surprised how well the voices matched the real voices used on the show.

MC-Huggies responds:

I know, they're very talented voice actors! I was lucky to have them help me.

PokeMeMon part 2 PokeMeMon part 2

didn't like it

It's distasteful, poorly drawn/animated, and the sound sucked. It was pretty clever and a little funny. I used to watch the show so I get all the jokes. I probably would have liked it if it was animated better but I'm a n00b at flash too so I wont bitch about it. I generally dont like sick flashes unless they have great humor to it.

BillySchwaggles responds:

Oh, well...

Avoid Posidon's Wrath Avoid Posidon's Wrath

dude...

the fact that you spelled Poseidon wrong almost ruined the game for me.

Mario Mix for Piano Mario Mix for Piano

Cool!

Hey I really enjoyed this and I'm impressed that a 16 year-old did this! But then again, I'm American so my expectations aren't very high. so when something this cool comes around I'm blown away! I would most definitely use this in a flash some day. Good job man!

jackie1188 responds:

Feel free to use it at any time, i would be pleased.
And thanks for your Rewiew!!!

Heat Mon Heat Mon

pretty cool

i liked it. would've been cooler if there was more jazz to it but still really great.

Bezo responds:

I know what you mean. When I do my own reggae pieces, I'm gonna have a lot more freedom to do great things. ;)